The Winking Skeever Rat Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Winking Skeever Rat Discussion Forum

This is a forum for pet rat lovers! Discuss, sell, and post photos of your rats! Open to everyone around the world! Come and be a part of our furry family!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rattie "comming out" stories!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redrum
Admin
Redrum

Rattie "comming out" stories! Empty
PostSubject: Rattie "comming out" stories!   Rattie "comming out" stories! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Hey guys! I want to know how everyone got their start into ratty parenthood!

For me, it was the day I went to Petco and saw to elderly rat brothers up for adoption at the front of the store. They looked so sad and alone that I couldn't leave them there. My family was one of the typical "rats are dirty and I will not have them in my house" families. Regardless, I brought them home and cared for them until they passed away of old age. I had named them Zillah and Nothing. Zillah was a self beige and Nothing was a black berk. I still miss them Crying or Very sad . Ever since, I've always had rats and can't imagine not having them. My love of rats and the drive to better the community as well as the species is why I am now a breeder Smile

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redrumrattery.wix.com/redrum
WiseRatsRattery
Pup
Pup

Rattie "comming out" stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rattie "comming out" stories!   Rattie "comming out" stories! EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:19 pm

The cause of my rat fascination started back in 2008 when I had went with a friend and her dad to the pet store because they had to feed their snake.... Well the rat they had purchased for this snake was so cute and friendly so I had to hold him.. He was having a blast just hanging out on my shoulder bruxing when suddenly her dad had ripped him by his tail off my shoulder and threw him in the tank and before I could get out of the room I heard the horrible cries from this sweet innocent male rat and from there it started. I went to that same pet store and adopted my first rat and of course one rat turned into many more..
Back to top Go down

Rattie "comming out" stories!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Winking Skeever Rat Discussion Forum :: General Discussion :: General Discussion (Rat Related Only)-
Jump to: